Friday, October 23, 2009

NEW BLOG :: GOIN BIG TIME

So I've known it was time for awhile. A long while actually. Time to update, time to sit in front of the computer and make changes and mess with the 1's and 0's that go into creating beautiful content. Okay, so I'm not exactly messing with the 1's and 0's, but it is still all very technical. Well long story short, Day 2 of my 30 Days of blogging kicks off the NEW BLOG!

Yup, I've finally made the upgrade, incorporated the blog into my site files, and am leaving Blogger behind. So head over there now by clicking here and check it out! Also, make sure to change your RSS feeds, if you're reading this in a Feed Reader program. See you over there! Drop a comment or suggestion. I love to hear from you all! The address is

for all of you that want to copy paste instead of using the link!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

David, it is great that you are taking the time to do a blog everyday. I know not enough people let you know how much they enjoy it but we do it in silence. Thank you so much. The pictures are great. The little girl is amazing.